Thursday, September 30, 2010

Did I really just do that???

Oh my goodness, I really just made an appointment with an RE. I feel like such a big girl. I feel like I am the senior walking down the hall throwing weak spermies and thermometers against their lockers. I know my OB said if the 2nd SA came back abnormally that she would refer us and we haven't exactly had that test yet.....but I am only being a prepared girl scout. And I solemnly swear that if the 2nd count is more than 5 million I will cancel and wait the full "year of trying".
Yeah right.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's a great feeling to get some control over the situation and be moving forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally started my blog too... babyjudd.weebly.com

    My RE appointment is in 1 week. I cannot wait. To hand over all the fertility stuff and not to have to do it all myself will be priceless! How long until your appointment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally stole "the quest for..." it was perfect, so I used it too. :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! Our appt is October 20th. I am very nervous to hand over this stuff to someone else because their plan is going to involve needles and lots of money :/
    But I will deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup. I saw a t-shirt in cafe press that said, "My parents spent my college fund creating me..." or something like that. If a man can have any test he wants and viagra for ED covered, infertility should be covered.. oh don't get me started. I won't come off my soapbox for weeks!

    ReplyDelete