Wednesday, September 8, 2010
A different look
on the swimteam appointment. I got a smiley face (+ ovulation predictor test) the day after the canceled appointment!!! So after a few days of thinking, I realized this just might have been some divine intervention. If Petey had gone the day before to drop off the boys, there wouldn't have been as many saved up the next day, the day I got the smiley face. And, the day the appintment was rescheduled for just happens to be the day that I can safely take a pregnancy test, if my period doesn't show. Plus!!! Jessica delivered her beautiful baby girl, Lila, on the day I got the smiley face. I know she has been praying a lot for us. So I am thinking the stars just might be aligned for us this time around. I certainly hope so :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found your blog from FF. It was interesting and you are a good writer! I am ejj78 on FF. You can read more about me there. I'll be rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I tried to search your user name on FF but no luck. What's your home page's web address?
ReplyDelete