Sort of. We had our IVF consultation yesterday and they gave us some tenative dates. I'll stay on bcp for now and then start the shots around March 4th. I'll have 1 sometimes 2 shots everyday for almost a month! Holy crap that's a lot! Good thing I'm not afraid of needles and Pete is really good at giving shots. They also detailed the sedation I'll get for the egg retreival. Sounds like some good stuff! Plus I think I get some xanax for beforehand. This might not turn out to be so bad afterall :)
March seems like a light year away right now. I am trying to take this time for myself. I am trying to lose some lbs, find some hobbies, do some not too distant traveling and relax. I feel some depression creeping in and I am trying to shoo it away. The weather is so dreary and that's not helping things. I busied myself yesterday by calling fertility pharmacies to price the meds. I think we're going to be able to get a good deal on some of them and one is even covered by insurance. Woo hoo! Thanks VIVA for paying for at least something. So know we wait......
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow you're moving on to IVF, a big step but it will give you a great chance of success! The whole thing is quite daunting but just try and take it one day at a time (easier said then done I know). Try to do some fun and relaxing stuff now to keep your mood up. March will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteMarch will be here before you know it-I'll soon be calling pharmacies too so would love to hear about the prices you find!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I left you an award on my blog!