Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First BCP is down the gullett.

I cannot believe that after a year of curing birth control pills and vowing to never take them again, I acctually swallowed my first of many last night. It's been over a year since I threw them away for good, or so I thought. But all of my hormones have to be completely suppressed in order for the stimulation meds to do their job. I think my ovaries will be the size of basketballs by the time this is all said and done. And then it should turn into a nice little baby bump :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you are pretty much right about them being the size of basketballs. Do yourself a favor, go get some nice sweatpants right now, cause when you start the stims, they are the only thing you are going to want. I hope you can wear scrubs at work.... work pants really suck in this process. And be nice to yourself and get 1 pair of maternity pants. It isn't jinxing it and they feel really really good on your soon to be bloated belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes definitely make sure you have some lose pants as the stims really did a number (temporarily) on my waistline.

    ReplyDelete