Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm ripe!!

So I have completed the Clomid. I have done the ultrasounds. We are a go for an IUI on Friday. I have 3 ripe follicles. 2 on the right ovary, one on the left. I can finally get excited about this process again.

There was a little hiccup on Monday as my lining was thin, thanks to the Clomid. Today it's better but not optimal. They still give me a "good shot" at getting pregnant. That is, if Pete's swimmers are up to the job. They better be.

There's nothing quite like having a cold ultrasound wand shoved in your va-j-j before breakfast. But it's neat to see what's growing inside. They asked if I have felt the "pelvic fullness" of carting around several follicles. Oh yeah! You betcha. Tights and leggings are my BFFs this week.

So tonight I give myself the trigger shot (if the damn nurse will ever call me back about what time to do it) and Friday I will spend percolating. A nice day of addressing Christmas cards from the couch sounds like a nice way to make a baby or two :)

1 comment:

  1. "Pelvic Fullness"=the sensation that your ovary is the size of a football that is full of gravel.

    Best of luck to you this cycle!

    ReplyDelete