Pete gave his best sample yet!!! Yay!! I had 3 good follies so I am just sure that his boys found at least one of them. I have never felt ovulation before but did I ever on Saturday. (The IUI was moved to Saturday, BTW) I was in Wal-Mart and nearly doubled over the cart. I guess when you have 3 follicles and a couple of smaller cysts rupturing, it makes more of an impact.
I was totally an emotional basket-case on Saturday. I cried all through the IUI (it did hurt a bit and I think that sparked the waterworks), I cried afterwards and all the way home. I guess I was thinking this was so anticlimatic and all the stress of the previous week and all the money we have spent may all be for nothing. But if it's not, it'll be worth every penny and emotional energy we've spent.
I am feeling very hopeful. There are so many success stories out there with far less sperm and follies that I am ignoring the dismal statistics. It's a crap shoot. It's either going to happen or it's not. The crash and burn will be worse if this doesn't work, but that's ok. It's Christmas and I'm gonna be happy and hopeful.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best of luck to you! IUIs are not always a walk in the park, for sure.
ReplyDeleteYay for being hopeful! 3 follies sounds fantastic! I hope that you have a nice relaxing wait and that you get a late christmas gift!
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of baby dust, and some Golden Donkey Balls to rub for good luck!!!
ReplyDelete