Friday, November 19, 2010
Well, well
The (hopefully) last forever long follicular phase has now ended and marked with a beautiful, smiling, +OPK. I usually ovulate on the day of said :), BUT I think my body acctually waited an extra day until Pete was off work and at home. Nothing like breaking all traffic laws to get to my sperm donor (that's what he calls himself, ha!) only to try and act casual as we discuss the repair of our spetic tank that occured earlier in the day. Now that's some serious foreplay/pillow talk. Now we wait to see if this one last hail mary will Doug Flutie us into becoming parents. If it doesn't, there is always next cycle, which will be drastically shortened by Clomid and a turkey baster. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope this cycle is the one for you and that you don't have to proceed with clomid/iui!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on friday with your IUI!!!! I hope it is a very lucky day for both of us!!!
ReplyDelete